BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Seven Pounds (SPOILERS!)


THE saddest movie I've seen this year is Seven Pounds. Will Smith plays as Ben Thomas, an IRS tax collector. He changes the lives of so many people.

The story goes:
Ben feels guilty for killing his wife and 6 other people in a car crash (never text while driving), so Ben donates 7 pounds of his body organs to good people in dire need.

1. One of his lungs for his brother
2. A liver to a social worker
3. A kidney to a hockey coach
4. Bone marrow for a kid with cancer
5. His house to a beaten up Hispanic woman with kids
6. His eyes to a bind man named Ezhre
7. His heart to a woman named Emily Posa

Ben dies from a jellyfish sting in a bathtub.

I watched the movie last night with Kyle and his best friend, Chris. The movie was confusing at first, mostly because we were late from buying popcorn and drinks. I could tell that the two would rather watch something more manly. But in the end, I could have shed a tear or two. ;)

It's a pretty unnecessarily long movie (2 hours), but if you want to watch a good tear jerker... Go see it. Also, I must say that coming from I Am Legend and Hancock, this was not one of Will Smith's greatest works.

1 comments:

Girl with Curl said...

I can't read your post because I might watch this movie. Merry Christmas though!