BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ACOA rocked my socks

Today, my boyfriend and I went to see ACOA in their live performance at the Peppermint Beach Club. They were excellent tonight.



For everyone who don't know, ACOA stands for A Couple Of Amateurs. My friend, Patrick, is the bass player of this band. Of course, I had to come out and see him play in this big performance. I must say that I am very proud of him.

The band includes Trevor: the lead vocalist, Chelsea: vocals and acoustics, Patrick: bass, Jon: guitar, Cody: drums, and Tyler: lead guitar.

Songs played at the performance were "Knew It All Along", "Only Try", a happy birthday song to Chelsea's 16 year old sister Brittany, and "The Right to Know" for the ending. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the whole performance for a stupid reason (I'm 18 with a 9 o'clock curfew). Still, this powerpop/rock/acoustic band really had me jammin. The happy birthday song made it even better. I can't wait to see them in their next big performance!

Check their site for more info: www.purevolume.com/acoa

Better yet, add them on myspace! --> www.myspace.com/acoarox

1 comments:

Girl with Curl said...

Good another blog to add!