BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cheryl Boswell

Birthdays are special because you celebrate them with friends and family. Even if you don't celebrate your own, I'm pretty sure someone else is celebrating your birthday.

My boyfriend's mom had her birthday party today at Guadalajara's (I spelled it wrong in the video.) It was very fun, and she received many gifts from friends that she loved.

I gave her a brown teddy bear with a red bow because red and brown are her favorite colors. I also gave her lotion and body splash that smelled so scrumptious, along with a good book to read before bed.

Kyle wrote her songs that I put in this video. =] She cried happy tears when she first heard it.



Have fun on your birthdays. It means you made it a whole 'notha year!

3 comments:

Girl with Curl said...

Which Guadalajara's was it? Happy Birthday to your boyfriend's mom!

Liophis said...

These days, it's all I can hope for to make it "a whole 'nutha year". HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Blueberry said...

Girl with Curl - It was the one in Va Beach. Very nice place. =]