BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 03, 2009

America's Most Wanted

What a blast! Lil Wayne... OMG. Not the sexiest guy in the world, but he can put on a show! Not to mention, Jeremih, Pleasure P, and Young Jeezy was there. Weezy even showed off his Young Money Entertainers because Drizzy Drake couldn't perform.

And this is me showing off my ticket. =]



I want to share with you my experience of the Most Wanted concert... Now, of course if you weren't there you won't get the full experience, ya know?

So here's a little bit of Jeremih.




Uh, sorry I didn't catch him on video. I was too busy jammin to Birthday Sex.

But here's Pleasure P!




Now check out this awesome background for Soulja Boy.


Soulja Boy Tell 'Em.






Young Jeezy had a sweet intro for his performance.







And then came.......... Lil Wayne.























The Best Rapper Alive!






























0 comments: